Rules & Guidelines
Banner’s RV Park Rules
- QUIET TIME: 10 p.m. / 7 a.m. – please be considerate of others. No loud music at any time.
- CHECK-OUT TIME IS 1:00 P.M.-Due to previous reservations, if you plan on staying longer, the earlier you re-register, the better your chance of keeping your site.
- SPEED LIMIT: Please observe a speed limit of no more than 5 mph.
- SEWER: Sewer connection – a positive sewer seal at both ends of sewer hose is required. Texas law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using a connector or a rubber donut.
- CHILDREN: We want the children to be safe & have a good time, but always under the watchful eyes of a parent/guardian. Please use good judgment if you decide to leave your children at the park when you are gone. We are not responsible for their safety or welfare. You are liable for their behavior.
- PETS: Please maintain control of your pets. The limit is for only 2 pets allowed on leash. Owners must clean up after their pets. Do not leave pets tethered on a leash or chain or in a pen outside overnight or when you are absent. Absolutely no pets other than service animals are allowed in the office or laundry! The same rules apply for cats as for dogs. Cats are inside pets only. If outside, they must be on a leash with the owner at all times. These rules are for health reasons as well as respect for others. NO AGGRESSIVE BREED DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
- TRASH: Dumpster located in the park is for personal trash only. All garbage must be bagged & tied, boxes are to be broken down. DO NOT leave trash outside by your RV. Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management. Please leave laundry as you would like to find them. If they are in need of attention, please notify the manager. Washing vehicles in the park is prohibited, however; keeping your RV clean and in good repair is required.
- Internet: Wireless Internet is for our guests only. Banner’s RV Park is not responsible for the operations of this Service.
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED. NO OPEN FIREARMS DISPLAYED.
- PARKING: Two vehicles only per RV space if your space is large enough. Please park parallel to your RV out of the main drives.
- CLOTHES LINES ARE NOT ALLOWED. ELECTRIC SPACE HEATERS ARE NOT ALLOWED. NO CHEATER BOXES OR PIGTAILS ALLOWED. Banner’s RV Park is not responsible for any electrical components on RV’s.
These rules are for health, cleanliness, legality, and welfare of all.
- CONDUCT: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. They will be a reason for immediate eviction without refund.
- DRUGS: Illegal drugs of any form are prohibited on the property of Banner’s RV Park. Person(s) caught in violation of this rule are subject to immediate eviction without a refund. Person (s) knowing of any illegal activity is encouraged to notify the management immediately. Any information reported will be strictly confidential.
- LIABILITY: All park facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the convenience of the guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for an accident due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate circumstances. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their site for any/all damage to the park.
Best RV park west of Euphrates!!